• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geert Wilders: "We want less Moroccans!"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Actually, if you've read any of his posts you'll realise that you'll probably still need to explain it.
    Aye, he's a Tier 1 immigrant under New Labour
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Don't know about Moroccans in Holland but in the UK Poles seem to be top of the list of criminals
      Let me just point one thing out; you're a statistician so I'm sure you'll realise that crime figures on socio-economic characteristics, ethnicity or nationality have a major weakness; different socio-economic groups commit different crimes. One educated white middle class fraudster might commit one crime that takes away millions of pounds and affects many, many people, but it's still only listed as one crime. One kid from another background who nicks 10 cars and 10 motorcycles might be listed as committing 20 crimes. I'm not trying to suggest there isn't a problem with some groups, but statistics need analysis and interpretation and not everybody has the skills to do that.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Don't know about Netherlands, but in UK Police notoriously fiddle with crime figures.

Police officers routinely fiddle crime figures, MPs are told - Telegraph
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
          Don't know about Netherlands, but in UK Police notoriously fiddle with crime figures.

Police officers routinely fiddle crime figures, MPs are told - Telegraph
          So you're implying that police are unfairly blaming Poles for crimes they didn't commit?
          And all this after the media campaign to put Poles "in the closet" in favour of Indians?

My, my, you Poles are so persecuted in the UK I'm surprised you don't bugger orf back to Poland
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Let me just point one thing out; you're a statistician so I'm sure you'll realise that crime figures on socio-economic characteristics, ethnicity or nationality have a major weakness; different socio-economic groups commit different crimes. One educated white middle class fraudster might commit one crime that takes away millions of pounds and affects many, many people, but it's still only listed as one crime. One kid from another background who nicks 10 cars and 10 motorcycles might be listed as committing 20 crimes. I'm not trying to suggest there isn't a problem with some groups, but statistics need analysis and interpretation and not everybody has the skills to do that.
            Good point. Global supermarket chain put some poor guy to jail over theft of 3 grapes. Meanwhile perpetrators of brutal assaults always remain 'unknown'.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I don't suppose most Poles in the UK are taking part in financial crimes so much as violent ones, seeing as most of them have been forced into crap jobs by a concerted media campaign in favour of Indians, don't you know.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

To CretinGuru: you know what you can do apart from collecting your pension?

kiss my:

Last edited by mos; 21 March 2014, 09:25.

Comment

Talking about financial crimes, who works for a bank here?
                  <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
                    To CretinGuru: you know what you can do apart from collecting your pension?

kiss my:

Yes that's about your level of debate since you're a low IQ moron.
                    You know, people like you are what garners support for UKIP, since one wonders why immigration should lead to us importing people like you who are clearly average or below - luckily most of us are too intelligent to generalise and know some fine Poles.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

you're a low IQ moron.
                      Is there another way of phrasing that?
                      luckily most of us are too intelligent to generalise and know some fine Poles.
                      Sas has been down Spearmint Rhino's again.

Comment

Working...
                      X