• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would this have happened if he was not white?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

atleast one case - http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimea...834858,00.html
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

This wasn't meant to be anything racist. Anybody who get attacked should get the same amount of police attention regardless of their skin colour. All our public services are driven by by targets. It is just that it seems that the met seem to place a bigger emphasis on race crimes, which is wrong.
        Last edited by BoredBloke; 24 August 2006, 23:16.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmuck Schmosta
          TonyEnglish you are by far the stupidest person I have seen on this forum.

It would be easy to tear your pathetic conclusions to shreds, unfortunately I have work to do and you are too blinkered (possibly too stupid?) to engage in a serious debate. So I am going to leave it at that.
          When all else fails Schmosta, best not rely on your charm.

And the only person who cowered away from even attempting serious debate, was you.

Comment

I lived in Leyton - not too far away. We called the police (on 999) 14 times for a certain neighbour. Not once did they come out. Usually a letter was recieved 2 weeks later apologising for not coming out.

That's the quality of the policing.

It's nothing to do with their nationality - the police are so overloaded with the immigrant criminal scum around there that they don't get a chance to come out.

Also i'm in the process of reclaiming my policing fee from my council tax. I have some quality letters from LBWF council which will hopefully make it into a national newspaper
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

That sounds pretty outrageous Monkey. It seems as though this unacceptably selective policing has become fairly widespread.

If the Leyton experiences and your policing fee reclaim make the nationals, that could be exciting !

I salute your efforts claiming the police fee back. Is anyone else doing the same in your neighbourhood ?

Comment

What a load of bollux you are talking.

There are loads of police looking for criminals.

Each time I commute up and down the M4 I see at least a dozen squad cars on the hard shoulder dealing with law breakers.

HTH

Comment

I've seen those also. Last night while attempting to drive along a massively congested M62 there, on the hard shoulder, was a lone copper sat in his BMW X5. Why was he there? Nobody could speed as all three lanes were crawling. Couldn't his time be better spent on a section of road or motorway where he could actually catch somebody breaking the law?
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I was stopped by a policeman the other day while going down the M4. He was parked under a motorway bridge and managed to zap me with his handheld LTI 20:20. He gave chase, pulled me over and got out and asked me what speed i thought I was doing (to which I replied 70). He then told me I had been doing 90 and then asked me what I did that required me to be in such a rush.

I told him I was an asshole extender. At this point he looked rather confused and said "An Asshole extender?". Yes I said, basically I start off by putting a finger in an ass and opening it up so that the passage is cleared and you can insert various medical equipment. With a bit of KY and a couple of hands its amazing how far you can open one up. Really he says, how far have you managed to open one up? The best I have ever done is six feet i said. Six feet?? He says, what would you do with a six foot asshole??

Stick it behind a motorway bridge with a speed camera!!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmosta
                      TonyEnglish you are by far the stupidest person I have seen on this forum.

It would be easy to tear your pathetic conclusions to shreds, unfortunately I have work to do and you are too blinkered (possibly too stupid?) to engage in a serious debate. So I am going to leave it at that.

Schmosta

Come on! You can't make a statement like that and then not back it up! That's what girls do!

Comment

Working...
                      X