• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP supporters are nearly all benefit recipients

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    Well, wasn't I right in using the term "white trash" and "peasant" a couple of days ago?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-ukip-bnp.html
    Most Brits are like most citizens of all countries, they are deeply patriotic. unfortunately we have self loathing liberal ars*oles like you who sneer at the traditional values of the people who have done the most to make the economy so affluent.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Most Brits are like most citizens of all countries, they are deeply patriotic. unfortunately we have self loathing liberal ars*oles like you who sneer at the traditional values of the people who have done the most to make the economy so affluent.
      Will you care to define:

- Traditional values
      - people who have done the most to make the economy so affluent ?

Thanks
      <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Will you care to define:

- Traditional values

Thanks
        Hard work, saving for retirement, honesty, bringing up children, sending them to the best schools, professional and working class, taking responsibility for their own lives and entrepreneurial activity. People who have respect for the armed services and the law and who appreciate and understand the lessons from history.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Hard work, saving for retirement, honesty, bringing up children, sending them to the best schools, professional and working class, taking responsibility for their own lives and entrepreneurial activity. People who have respect for the armed services and the law and who appreciate and understand the lessons from history.
          Not like them damned foreigners eh?
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Will you care to define:

- Traditional values

Thanks
            Says a lot that you have to ask what they mean.

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
              Not like them damned foreigners eh?
              The foreigners do the same. They do it in their own countries with more commitment than the liberal left allow us to do here. Anyone who raises their head above the parapet and dares say anything is sneered at with comments like yours.

Comment

The foreigners do the same. They do it in their own countries with more commitment than the liberal left allow us to do here. Anyone who raises their head above the parapet and dares say anything is sneered at with comments like yours.
                You are by far the sneeriest poster on CUK sneering at anyone who doesn't share your cynical view of the world. Have eBay told you off for trying to sell your granny again?
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

All traditional values of working men (and I would include here grades ABCD) mean nothing when clashed with "traditional values" of the financier. I hope I made myself clear.
                  If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    You are by far the sneeriest poster on CUK sneering at anyone who doesn't share your cynical view of the world. Have eBay told you off for trying to sell your granny again?
                    <saving DA's keyboard from a considerable thumping>

You are typical of the self hating liberal left who always believe they have the moral upper hand and have no pride in this country and no real identity. You, you 'European', you!

I harrumph in your general direction!
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      When I sneer I have a righteous entitlement to do so on account of the fact that I am not only right but I know how to construct and argue a point. I also do not seek to make arguments with soundbites and cliches.

By the way Granny is back on the market. She is petite and available on the end of a brush for chimney sweeping duties.

Comment

Working...
                      X