• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Forums

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys - my fault for responding to the juveniles I suppose. Still have that juvenile side myself I suppose.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Stop posting rubbish

1. No religious topics (inc.Lebanon and Iraq wars)
      2. Max no of posts to stop the self-obsessed armchair-experts (inc. AtW)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        I say:

a) permanent ban anyone who posts from multiple nicks on the same IPs
        b) temporary ban on any poster who posted more than 5 messages per day (silence is golden you know)
        c) ban posting on topics of: religion, house prices, Iraq war, _any_ subject response to which can be "doomed!"

All this would increase UK's GDP just enough to help Gordon Brown meet his forecasts.

hth
        And cricket, eh Alex?

Comment

Posts not relating to IT Contracting in the UK will be stored in a hidden group only viewable to users with > 1000 posts (and me as its my idea).

Comment

Don’t forget to ban all liquids and gels.
            Blair, you cannot reach me now,
            No matter how you try,
            Goodbye cruel Labour,
            Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

[QUOTE=DaveB]Maybe it's just me but the whole of CUK seems to be going downhill at the moment. The only stuff getting posted seems to be pointless name calling and willy waving by the juvenile contingent.

What was it like in the good old days then DaveB ?
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
              X