• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Almost 600,000' new EU migrants since 2004

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite the BBC slowly beginning to admit there might be a 'downside' to vast population movements to the UK, compare and contrast any article from the BBC on the subject, then got to the 'Have Your Say' section, and select 'Readers Recommended'...

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thre...613&#paginator

It's unrelentingly against new labour policies.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Blair and his crony advisers simply have a profound HATE of Britain, the British and all that means. It isn't sophisticated enough for them. They have their middle class PC guilt running through them.

Their aim is to destroy the nation state, national values and dilute everything once and for all.

We can defend ourselves to some extent against the Islamo-fascists but what can be doen with Blair ?

There is something rotten about Blairite / New Lie ideology. If and when they ever wake up in 30 years .... it will be too late.

4th most densely populated nation and rising. Unemployment quickly rising. Ancient Green belts being destroyed forever. Too many other issues. I want my country back. If Blair etc don't like it, they should **** off to their Tuscany villas and see how Italians deal with poor immigrants.

It would be wrong of me to write here what I think should be done with these politicians and influencers as I could get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
        BBC's 'Have Your Say' section, and select 'Readers Recommended'...

That is a top link mcq. It seems that the masses are waking up at last!

They are all racists of course.

Comment

I think you lot are taking this stuff far too seriously

you need to chill out, share the love and accept, it is not your Britain, but everybody's Britain

personally, I think Australia are setting an example to the rest of the world and admire their policies on these issues

bottom line is folks, the UK is going down and it won't get better

you can take it or leave it

Milan.

Comment

Pass the sick bag !

How puke-making -

We all know that the 'immigration is good for us' liberal orthodoxy that Mr B Liar etc were foisting on the nation was comprehensively demolished by Andrew Green and MigrationWatch, using the Govts. own figures.

Unwilling to abandon their ideological dugouts, the lefties at the Independent are mounting a rearguard action to try and salvage some if the credibility of this tired old argument. Here's a rather cringe-worthy sample :

How immigrants sustain Britain's economic growth

I particurarly liked the way that the fact that ".. migration had exerted a downward push on wage rates .." was presented as a GOOD thing !

W@nkers !

Capn

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainUnderpants
              I particurarly liked the way that the fact that ".. migration had exerted a downward push on wage rates .." was presented as a GOOD thing !
              We need to import some low wage Polish leftie journos, that would put paid to this nonsense.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                BBC's 'Have Your Say' section, and select 'Readers Recommended'...

According to this chap's wonderful PC logic, we're also guilty of making them emigrate en-mass to the UK as well. No doubt it's our fault the Polish economy was in such a mess in the first place.

"I haven't seen one post questioning the morality of tempting a country's skilled labour to leave. My wife's polish and back home there are NO builders, doctors, architects etc.
                Is it OK for us to squabble about UK immigration without ONCE considering the impact on the home nation.
                Remember all the the 'brain-drain' from the UK in the 70's? We're now the catylst for that.
                And taking doctors from the poorest countries (India, Africa, etc) after they spent money training them AIN'T RIGHT!

Col, Mobberley Cheshire"

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                  I think you lot are taking this stuff far too seriously

you need to chill out, share the love and accept, it is not your Britain, but everybody's Britain

personally, I think Australia are setting an example to the rest of the world and admire their policies on these issues
                  They used to have something called the White Australia policy......

Comment

Top man

Their PM John Howard went on record saying that : 'Australians welcome all cultures, however their predominant one is the Anglo-Saxon Christian model' He is one of the longest serving PMs and has been elected 4 or 5 times in a row. He has vowed to carry on for another term. Good on him !
                    Last edited by Asterix; 23 August 2006, 16:05.

Comment

Working...
                    X