• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is this happening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract for the London gig looks like it was written by a law undergrad with learning difficulties. Popped that over to QDos for a full IR35 review. <£200. I was impressed. That's with 24hr turnaround.

I got an IR35 review some moons ago and I had to sacrifice goats, send a lock of my hair and all sorts. Cost an arm and a leg in the end. Wasn't with QDos for info.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's the magnets I tells ya!
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        It's the magnets I tells ya!
        What's interesting is that I got an email this morning from Jersey (Company B) that was a forwarded email sent to the pimp last night at around 22:30 stating that he must contact me FIRST THING! to organise a contract.

I make it 11:43 in the am.

Still not a dicky bird.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          What's interesting is that I got an email this morning from Jersey (Company B) that was a forwarded email sent to the pimp last night at around 22:30 stating that he must contact me FIRST THING! to organise a contract.

I make it 11:43 in the am.

Still not a dicky bird.
          If the agent begs and asks Suity 'Have you lost weight?' , he'll sign for Jersey.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            If the agent begs and asks Suity 'Have you lost weight?' , he'll sign for Jersey.
            Agent just called. 13:15 is first thing apparently. I politely declined the Jersey gig.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Agent just called. 13:15 is first thing apparently. I politely declined the Jersey gig.
              I hope you told him that you only signed the other gig at 1pm just to rub his tardinous in.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I hope you told him that you only signed the other gig at 1pm just to rub his tardinous in.

Comment

I read this three times thinking that tardinous must be a word of the proboscis ilk. I now realise you mean tardiness.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    I read this three times thinking that tardinous must be a word of the proboscis ilk. I now realise you mean tardiness.
                    Leave of love, it's 'ot where he is missus. 'is brains gone to mush.

Comment

Just had Jersey ClientCo (Company B) on the phone, thanking me for all my hard work. It turns out that Company A will now do the work. No real reason for the call.

Made me feel pretty bad. 50% of my brain says well if I was so vital to you securing the business then why did you muck me around so much, and not work far far harder to secure my services? 50% of my brain says different.

Really feel

Comments welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X