• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's disturbing fact

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm guessing that he has never had a shag full stop."

And being bummed by the local priest doesn't count either.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Since Roe versus Wade (1973) 48 million legal abortions have been carried out in the U.S. alone. 2 million abortion per year, 4000 per day .. 3 per minute.

Staggering.
      Many US commentators argue that the reduction in the murder rate seen across the US since the early 1990's is a direct result of Wade v Roe. The evidence is quite convincing

Every cloud has a silver lining

Comment

This is sort of mentality that dooms us all. I personally liken it to the days prior to the Great Flood. Not that I was there off course but scripture draws interesting parallels.

oracle I think you have missed the point - it is not the background in various bits of theology that will save you however it is by the believing in Jesus Christ that you receive eternal life. No denomination or theological strand can redeem you.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

This is sort of mentality that dooms us all. I personally liken it to the days prior to the Great Flood. Not that I was there off course but scripture draws interesting parallels.

oracle I think you have missed the point - it is not the background in various bits of theology that will save you however it is by the believing in Jesus Christ that you receive eternal life. No denomination or theological strand can redeem you.
          Stop deluding yourself man. You're a war-mongering hypocrite and about as far as person can get to Jesus.

Comment

Which Christian Church is the true Church Chico ?

Should I believe as the minister of the Presbyterian Church believes that the Sep 11th attacks were an inside job ?

Or should this chap be beheaded?

"Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action"

book suggesting the September 11 attacks were engineered by the U.S. government is raising hackles among the faithful because its publisher is an agency of the Presbyterian Church (USA), the largest of several Presbyterian denominations.

"Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action" is already in its second printing after having sold 5,000 copies in its first month. It accuses the Bush administration -- in power only eight months at the time of the 2001 terrorist attacks -- of plotting September 11 to justify war with Afghanistan and Iraq, and to expand an "American empire."

Comment

I'm not missing the point. I am closing in. Do you believe in unconditional election. I take it you know what this is ?
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
                I'm not missing the point. I am closing in. Do you believe in unconditional election. I take it you know what this is ?
                lol....... I have a parable for you.

Matthew 22

The Parable of the Wedding Banquet

1Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2"The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.
                4"Then he sent some more servants and said, 'Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.'

5"But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. 6The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.

8"Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9Go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.' 10So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11"But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12'Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless.

13"Then the king told the attendants, 'Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'

14"For many are invited, but few are chosen."
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico

Any comments on the Christian Faith and September 11th book which I mentioned ?

Is he correct in saying that Christians should be opposed to Empire ?

From the author ...

God is truth, and churches concerned with God should be concerned with truth," he said yesterday in a telephone interview. "If we decide 9/11 was an inside job as a pretext to enlarge the American empire, Christians above all should be opposed to empire and therefore be particularly concerned to expose the truth about 9/11."

Comment

"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword."
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

As usual you just evade answering anything. So if you don't believe in contraception do you publicly admit that you are only going to have sex in your life only once for every child you had? Why do you think people should follow you if you can't provide even the most simple answers to the most simple questions. Would you buy from an estate agent who doesn't even know the house price and is not even able to explain what a house is?

Your failure of convincing even a single character in here to your religion believes should you make think a little. But hey, it's all our fault, our pagans unbeliever, it's not Chico the dimwit who cannot even explain the A let alone the B and the C.
                      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                      X