• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Airbus A380 Cattle Class

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm scared of flying so I would suggest going by land/sea

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      I'm scared of flying so I would suggest going to Pontins in Morecambe
      ftfy

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
        What's it like?

Weighing up whether or not to go business. It's a 13 hour flight.

I've heard that its better to get a seat in the economy section of the upper deck. But if that's where the best seats are it would be logical to expect this to be crowded as well.
        You'll be happy with the price you paid economy. Until the palpitations being as you step onboard. Embarkation for business, on the A380, is separate from the cattle class, I've seen people faint at the lost opportunity.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          You'll be happy with the price you paid economy. Until the palpitations being as you step onboard. Embarkation for business, on the A380, is separate from the cattle class, I've seen people faint at the lost opportunity. Use the savings to buy a Mac!
          FTFY
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
            FTFY
            Or you could just buy both?

Tell you contractors today... I need a forum with real contractors, none this penny pinching.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You'll be happy with the price you paid economy. Until the palpitations being as you step onboard. Embarkation for business, on the A380, is separate from the cattle class, I've seen people faint at the lost opportunity.
              Indeed, the Emirates limo service to the airport (included for up to 100kms distance) is quite pleasant too.

Pack bags, allow chauffeur to load them into luxury car, be wafted in great comfort to the airport, proceed in a leisurely manner to the business class check-in where you will usually be greeted by an attractive young lady who does the formalities and then ushers you to the front of the passport and security queues, after which you can wait in a rather nice lounge with all drinks, including some very fine wines and if you wish, a good meal included, before boarding and being presented with your first of many glasses of champagne, a menu and a wine list which lists various first class Burgundies, clarets and of course champagne. Upon arrival, your bags will be first off the conveyor and your chauffeur will meet you to bring you to your hotel. Compare this to 'economy' travel and you'll understand why some of us choose to fly less often but do it better. For most places in Europe, I go by high speed train; first class of course.
              Last edited by Mich the Tester; 5 February 2014, 12:34.

Comment

Tell you contractors today... I need a forum with real contractors, none this penny pinching.
                Real contractors are penny pinching.

Comment

I agree; am I the only one that sees the irony in a Scotsman telling this lot to be less stingy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Indeed, the Emirates limo service to the airport (included for up to 100kms distance) is quite pleasant too.

Pack bags, allow chauffeur to load them into luxury car, be wafted in great comfort to the airport, proceed in a leisurely manner to the business class check-in where you will usually be greeted by an attractive young lady who does the formalities and then ushers you to the front of the passport and security queues, after which you can wait in a rather nice lounge with all drinks, including some very fine wines and if you wish, a good meal included, before boarding and being presented with your first of many glasses of champagne, a menu and a wine list which lists various first class Burgundies, clarets and of course champagne. Upon arrival, your bags will be first off the conveyor and your chauffeur will meet you to bring you to your hotel. Compare this to 'economy' travel and you'll understand why some of us choose to fly less often but do it better. For most places in Europe, I go by high speed train; first class of course.
                    He knows what I'm talking about.

1st class on the train here to, but it's usually much cheaper than 2nd class fares back home. I use one of those deutsche bahn 25% cards for what €300 a year, which breaks even after a few journeys.

Comment

SeatGuru Seat Map Malaysia Airlines Airbus A380-800 (388)

HTH
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X