• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU corruption "equivalent to the bloc's annual budget"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    So to summarise, the UKIP will cut ties with it's main trading parteners Germany, Benelux and France, and forge stronger ties with less corrupt countries such as China and India.
    In 10 years time Euro zone will be fooked. The future is East.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      In 10 years time Euro zone will be fooked. The future is East.
      It already is - it's just that many people don't realize it.
      After the election I'm taking all my investments out of the UK and sticking them the other side of Bangkok.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        After the election I'm taking all my investments out of the UK and sticking them the other side of Bangkok.
        Proud patriot you are!

But then, expecting consistency from the U-kippers is a lost cause.
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

I don't recall part of UKIP's manifesto being sinking your money into a poorly governed country on patriotic grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
            Proud patriot you are!
            Well OK I should have clarified that I'll only take my money out of the UK if UKIP don't actually WIN the election (i.e. leaving liblabcon in power). Would indeed look a bit bad if I did if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
              I don't recall part of UKIP's manifesto being sinking your money into a poorly governed country on patriotic grounds.
              Well they can't advise putting it into well governed countries like germany or sweden can they?
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X