• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK, so what are we going to do about it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick a side

Either choose to join the pissant sell-us-down-the-river verminous (yes, Snaw, verminous) white=bad left-wing chattering f*ckheads, or join the BNP, or at a pinch join UKIP.
    The first step, the really important step has to be leave the EU. Now. All the muppets who claim it'll take a long time (yes Dave Cameron, you know who you are) and cost us a fortune are lying to us. Just enact a law of Parliament to exit europe and voila, we're out.
    Once we're out, shut the borders, throw out all the people who are here because of their EU status. They can apply to migrate into the UK, and perhaps we could have holdiing centres for them in, oh I don't know, Sangatte.
    Anyone coming in illegally would be deported back to their country of origin, immediately, no appeals, no expensive lawyers, no tricksy disappearing into thin air. If they have no papers then we must assume they came from, oh I don't know Zimbabwe if they're white and France if they're black.
    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      I think he should "fuk" off purely for being Chico
      Ok, so first action of the meeting would be to fck chico off out of the Country. Who next. I mean isn't this our great nation after all. Shouldn't we have tried to reclaim what was good a long time ago. Or has any hope of reclaiming it already left (my opinion being the latter hence why i am off). I think putting blind faith into the next parlimentary candidate (Cameron) is some what misguided and naive. I also agree that its time for the Labour party to go. But where do you start. Most people are happy to go about with their day to day lifes and not give a tulipe about what's going on around them. I believe that's where part of the problem lies. If you don't care, why would you expect anyone else too?? Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction (Tricky, 2004, not that religous crap you spout on about Chico)

I think we need to look at it through different eyes. Maybe take a look at other Governments around the World and build a better model. This lot can't see the woods for the trees!!

Comment

Working...
      X