• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A quick question about MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Unsightly bulges akin to Lady Gaga put this in doubt.
    I know she has quite a big nose but unsightly bulges?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

If you'll indulge me. I joined this forum back in 2009 when several forum heavy hitters were about. Tay, son of Tay, Churchill was a bit of a bruiser in those days. Others besides.

As a newcomer to the board I took a fairly heavy beating on a regular basis, and any attempt to protest was met with taunts of "bedwetter". I clearly tougher this out, and still post here, but as a mere husk of a man that has had any ounce of morality literally beaten out of him by posting on here.

MarillionFan back in this day was the most grotesque, amoral, scumbag poster you could hope to engage. For example the two murderers who killed James Bulger were cheapened by him to be "Ant and Dec".

I remember MF to be the monster he was, and to be honest Old Gregs taunts (if he is not MFs sockie) pale into insignificance.

I realise starting this thread is risky, but I had to say it to keep alive the sheer horror that was MF. He was an abomination, and I'm sure folks can post links to former posts to support this.

Old Greg is tame in comparison.

Please could old timers comment?
      As a newcomer (2006) I am amazed that when MF asked for AndyW and AtW to be banned that the wrong one was banned. Admin - sort it out!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        As a newcomer (2006) I am amazed that when MF asked for AndyW and AtW to be banned that the wrong one was banned. Admin - sort it out!
        As a newbie(1998) I am constantly amazed how Churchill has never been prosecuted or banned for life.

Admin - sort it out.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          As a newbie(1998) I am constantly amazed how Churchill has never been prosecuted or banned for life.

Admin - sort it out.
          He was - from coming within 100 yards of his local corner shop that was run by those of Pakistani descendants.

Comment

Unsightly bulges akin to Lady Gaga put this in doubt.
            Says moob-man.
            Last edited by mudskipper; 21 January 2014, 18:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              I know she has quite a big nose but unsightly bulges?
              I assume he is saying he thinks MS is actually a man. I have my doubts, but would imagine she could still kick the crap out of him regardless.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                The gamekeeper gets to shoot all the pheasants, the poacher has to lie in wait.
                Actually the gamekeeper doesn't get to shoot all the pheasants.

The gamekeeper is just someones biatch at the beck and call of his master.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  I assume he is saying he thinks MS is actually a man. I have my doubts, but would imagine she could still kick the crap out of him regardless.
                  Well suity thinks that fatty lumps on a chest must be a sign of manliness because his are so big.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Says moob-man.

You're just jealous
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

<trickle>
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X