• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

While the cat is away the mice should play.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the things that you normally 'compromise' and don't do.

I don't go bonkers if Mrs Damon is away but I will watch a film of my choice for a change and happily fall asleep on the couch after too much wine!

Comment

I know - when Mr ms was away last week I realised I hadn't a clue how to work the telly.

He's back now, so normality is restored (footie, footie and more footie )

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Pair of woman's knickers, stockings, sussies, dressing gown cord, cupboard, poppers and a satsuma. You know it makes sense.
        Thats a standard night in for me.

Whats the difference between MIchael Hutschence and Princess Diana? Michael Hutschence died with his belt on.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I know - when Mr ms was away last week I realised I hadn't a clue how to work the telly.
        Isn't that what children are for?

Comment

When Mrs EO is away, or having an evening with her kids, I eat stuff that she doesnt like.

My favourite is kidneys and a big steak. A great big massive fck-off pan filled with kidneys with a fried egg on top

yum yum. go away again soon dear
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            When Mrs EO is away, or having an evening with her kids, I eat stuff that she doesnt like.

My favourite is kidneys and a big steak. A great big massive fck-off pan filled with kidneys with a fried egg on top

yum yum. go away again soon dear
            Do you eat it lying in a hot bath with a very cold bottle of champagne?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              outrageous suggestion.

I eat it in front of the telly watching dvds of I clavdivs, or catweazle
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                MrsBP off on holiday with baby bp. What should I be doing while she is away?
                Her sister?
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  No he eats it with fava beans and a nice chianti...

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Her sister?
                    Err - MrsBP is away in Egypt with her her sister, sister's partner and baby bp. She has now moved to Wales - I am in LOndon in digs. This was my firstr weekend on my own.

I celebrated last night by going for a long walk - I wish I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      outrageous suggestion.

I eat it in front of the telly watching dvds of I clavdivs, or catweazle
                      Then get the DVDs on the laptop and watch them in the bath. If you're in suity's bath while he's in Jersey, DO NOT USE THE MAINS SUPPLY.

Comment

Working...
                      X