• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First Day at work 2014! -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been in every day apart from the bank holidays, easiest money I've ever earned/invoiced!
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Second Day at Work 2014

I was working yesterday

Comment

Last edited by KentPhilip; 5 January 2014, 23:39.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          No, I feel great. First evening off the booze for ten days yesterday, and I was expecting to sleep barely a wink but nodded off in no time. I had some pretty vivid nightmarish dreams though, as one does when the alcohol suddenly stops!
          +1

Dreamt me and the missus were having a massive barny last night which is strange since we've been at it like rabbits the past few days

Comment

I dreamt that I was in Deep Purple, oddly enough.

Didn't wake up until 8.30, having not set the alarm. Then felt very sleepy and unable to concentrate whilst driving at 80mph for half an hour, and been going steadily downhill all day. Well it's nearly home time.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
            X