• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thailand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if your laughing at me im actually going travelling there with my girlfriend not to go shag chix with dix!!

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport
      if your laughing at me im actually going travelling there with my girlfriend not to go shag chix with dix!!
      yeah right
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Comment

If you are into the spanking/bondage/BDSM thing then you would be better of going to Berlin, or save money and sign up to ALT.COM.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

so thtas why you worked in berlin...

Comment

so thtas why you worked in berlin...
              Never even visited Berlin, but I can recomend a bondage bar or two in Munich and Brussels.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

http://wwitv.com/television/index.html?http://wwitv.com/television/204.htm]Thai TV[/URL]

Thai TV Internet is good quality and worth watching before you go. The news readers and weather dollies are really attractive unlike the BBCs northern bints.
                HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

please post some pictures or clips after you come back

Comment

From the Thai Master

As I have probably spent more time in Thailand than the rest of you I will tell you how you get the best rate.

Cash or Travellers Cheques give the best rates. The better being higher denomination cheques in UK Sterling.

To cash a cheque is a fixed price of 30 baht(45p) £100, £200 UK travellers cheques give you the lowest commission and you actually get the highest amount for these. Buying currency in Thailand will be about 5-8% more than the published rate in the uk paper(so presently you will get about 68, not 62 which is published). Heathrow and the banks will be offering you about 59-62 plus a commission.

Remember your bank will not charge you for a sterling travellers cheque. Take a few grand in them, if you have them nicked then your covered.

I spend about £25k in Thailand each year buying goods so an extra 5-10% goes a long way.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Afternoon All,

Im going to Thailand in October, was wondering if any of you had been before and if you could recommend a means of getting to my money when over there??

I've weighed it up:

Credit Card: Charges for cash withdrawals, Interst charges, miss a payment get card frozen, etc..

Bank Account (Switch/Visa Debit card): cash withdrawal charges, fluctuating excange rate..

Nationwide bank account: Aparently they dont charge you to withdraw money abroad, anyone tried them?

Travellers Pay-Card (from example Travelex): charge the caard up with an amount from your bank account, but then get charged £2.50 per withdrawal

Im confused. all i want is an easy way to get some cash out over there and not pay through the nose... please tell me what you did when you went???

Lived there for a year and just got the company to give me cash

when I was in need of a bit extra just used my debit card, but like you say you get charged for it.

... btw no jokes about sex changes please!
                      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Working...
                      X