• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pfi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Stop complaining and buy shares in HSBC. If you can't be part of the solution, be part of the problem.
    I really think that we should run our Limited Companies by with our own PFIs. Income £80,000 Management fees to offshore company £70,000. UK tax=£300 offshore Tax = £500.
    HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
      Schools maintenance sold to PFI so they can’t get a local builder to do a Jib for £18,000 they have to get the same builders via PFI management at £36,000
      It's not that bad. It's worse

The school generally have to get the work done via country (some scools with foundation status don't). The first thing that happens is that county charge some 20 odd percent for managing the bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
        I really think that we should run our Limited Companies by with our own PFIs. Income £80,000 Management fees to offshore company £70,000. UK tax=£300 offshore Tax = £500.
        They'll probably let you if you make big enough donations to the Labour party.

Comment

Who would come up with such an idea?

"The PFI was introduced under the Tories in 1992 but did not take off until Labour took office."

You know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna moan!
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
          X