• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tim Sherwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spurs too scared to tell Sherwood he’s sacked

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Two enduring images for me.

Tim saluting Ade and him saluting back. No manager ever got that.
      Which version? The one where Chris Ramsey is doing the worst salute ever? Or the one where he's been photoshopped out?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Which version? The one where Chris Ramsey is doing the worst salute ever? Or the one where he's been photoshopped out?

You mean Les Ferdinand. Then again I imagine "they" all look the same to you.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You mean Les Ferdinand. Then again I imagine "they" all look the same to you.
          That's not Les Ferdinand! And if it is, why does he have the initials CM on his jacket? Call yourself a Spurs fan?

Edit: CR, not CM
          Last edited by Bunk; 8 April 2014, 12:30. Reason: cos I is blind and a bit thick

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            That's not Les Ferdinand! And if it is, why does he have the initials CM on his jacket? Call yourself a Spurs fan?
            My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.
              So are mine

It's CR on his jacket, not CM. Makes sense as it's Chris Ramsey like I originally said.

D'oh!

Comment

Tactics Tim...

West Bromwich Albion vs Spurs Match Centre - 12 Apr 2014 - tottenhamhotspur.com
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Last minute relief....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

His points per game average is too high and he's not foreign.

I expect Spurs to sack him in the summer.

Comment

He's doing better than Moyes.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X