• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Better name for The Liberal Democrats?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    There is no politics in Britain
    Oh I think there is. The self-serving, non-democratic kind.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I wonder how many independent candidates that will stand....
      I was being generous.

Comment

Surely 5th after you take the SNP into account. If they have an even more spectacular self-destruction between now and 2015 then maybe the Irish parties could exceed their total.

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
          Surely 5th after you take the SNP into account. If they have an even more spectacular self-destruction between now and 2015 then maybe the Irish parties could exceed their total.
          You know what I would find hilarious? Plaid Cymru getting more seats than Cleggy and Co.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Democrats????

Of all the major parties, none are more contemptuous of the majority opinions of the British people. Opposed to any vote on the EU, totally dismissive of majority concerns on immigration or human rights legislation. True they pushed for a referendum on voting reform but only when they thought would have benefited, not out of a general concern for better democracy, as their killing off of an attempt to make our parliamentary boundaries more representative indicated.

How about The Illiberal Despots?
            Or the Total *s Party.

Unfortunately some idiots voted for them and hence they being in the coalition.

But at least with the coalition I feel much more like things are in control than when Labour were in power when they behaved like the :nazi:. Blair and Brown had nothing but utter contempt for the masses.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
            X