• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Word of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look hyperD, its simple really - people like Chico can't possibly do anything useful to advance the human race, yet they have taste for luxury but don't really want to put an honest day of work into it. Consequently they exploited fears of men and women of the dark ages and managed to carry this gravy train rigth into the 21st century. They still like luxury and don't want to work - so just believe this crap, m'okay?

Comment

people like Chico can't possibly do anything useful to advance the human race
      not quite, Alex old chap....he serves a useful purpose if only to act as a warning to others, that once religion takes hold of you, all sense and sensibility flies out of the window.

In my personal opinion, Chico is the BEST advert for NOT becoming a Xian I can think of. There is such a delicious irony there.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Word for today is legs.
        Spread the word.
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek
          not quite, Alex old chap....he serves a useful purpose if only to act as a warning to others, that once religion takes hold of you, all sense and sensibility flies out of the window.
          Aye, BBG - we must thank God for creating such a creature as Chico - amen.

Comment

Chicken love, you still haven't explained why you always tag atheists as self styled. Why do you do that, is it supposed to suggest something?
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Chico, where the fook is my story about sin?
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Chico, are you/once were an IT contractor? If so what do you do precisely?
                I think you're a lying fraud who knows nothing about IT and doesn't even work in the industry.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chico's job is to spread word of God: he gets generous, albeit strictly afterlife, pension plan.

Comment

Actually I think Chico was assigned this forum by one of his overlords. These born-again fools have a concerted campaign to target web forums. Unfortunately he doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with the (usually!) highly intelligent rationalists on here and has to run away with his tail between legs. I'm sure he prays for divine guidance though
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chico, You recon Dubyaa uses this?

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X