• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Article - not if you support Spurs though!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    I'm sure that most authors would like to have their work acknowledged rather than ripped off.

Get over yourself you thieving twat.
    I never claimed the work as mine, I merely reproduced it on here. I personally know the author, and he is quite happy for his stuff to be distributed wherever it may have some relevance.
    Unlike you, he feels no desperate need for attention.
    Only in the needy nerdy world that insecure muppets like you inhabit exists such a desperate craving for attention.
    The fact that a bedwetting moron like SY takes your point makes that case very forcibly.
    Stick to your "Look at Me" principles if you must, there are always leaders and followers in life........

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      I never claimed the work as mine, I merely reproduced it on here. I personally know the author, and he is quite happy for his stuff to be distributed wherever it may have some relevance.
      And a contracting forum is a place where this has relevance. Interesting.

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Unlike you, he feels no desperate need for attention.
      shaunbhoy
      Posts 16,832

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

This is General. Not been here long, have you?

You can even tell us all about your Dungeons and Dragons obsession if you like.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

shaunbhoy
          Posts 16,832

On a more serious note, about Glen Hoddle.

Got a text last night from an arsenal fan :

Originally posted by an arsenal fan
          Sacked for making comments about the disabled. Now it looks like he is going to work with them.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

SAck your manager and what happens: BBC Sport - League Cup football
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              SAck your manager and what happens: BBC Sport - League Cup football
              Yep, the first goal scored in open play for ages, created by a striker mostly left on the bench and scored by a striker who rarely got picked for the bench.

I saw much improvement tonight. And at least we didn't get thrashed 5 nil again.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Yep, the first goal scored in open play for ages, created by a striker mostly left on the bench and scored by a striker who rarely got picked for the bench.

I saw much improvement tonight. And at least we didn't get thrashed 5 nil again.
                Yeah but still, West Ham What about Southampton next week?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yeah but still, West Ham What about Southampton next week?
                  It's going to take time to get back to winning ways and undo the damage that AVB has done. Ade not fully fit yet. Better attacking options tonight. I'm not that upset.

I think we will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    It's going to take time to get back to winning ways and undo the damage that AVB has done. Ade not fully fit yet. Better attacking options tonight. I'm not that upset.

I think we will be ok.
                    Tim Sherwood, MTFU:

"It's been different. It's madness, really. I'm not used to sleeping two hours at night. I'm waking up thinking about footballers. I said the other day, I slept like a baby – I woke up crying four times in the middle of the night.

Comment

Tim Sherwood, MTFU:
                      Oh.

Comment

Working...
                      X