• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

USA’s top Climate Change Expert Lied

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I think I have missed my calling as a climate change expert....

This is the way these climate geniuses think -

when he was one he weighed one stone and was two feet high
    when hes two he weighed two stone and was two foot six
    now he is twenty five and the last five years have been amongst the tallest ten ever

therefore when he is fifty he will be a hundred feet tall and weigh loads and loads

eejits.
    the lot of them
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
      FTFY.

At the time (2007 ISTR), the rate of decline accelerated sharply, fortunately, it regressed back to the long term trend since then, otherwise Al's prediction would have been optimistic.

You actually did didn't you - come on are you sure the albedo feedback increase caused by deforestation and erm increased EM waves in the air caused by wireless networking is not adjusting the mean sea level delta to a more vertical position?

Comment

Whatever Gore said or didn't say it is a fact that between 1979 and 2012, September average Arctic sea ice volume declined from 16.9 thousand to 3.4 thousand km3 — a decrease of 80%. Apparently such a rapid and pronounced change to our planet is absolutely fine ....

Ooops sorry, wrong forum. Back to your straw men and doggerel...
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

sine waves go up, then they go down

markets go up, markets go down

its called a cycle.

only eco-fruit-loops think they can stop the climate cycle by making Al Gore rich
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Whatever Gore said or didn't say it is a fact that ...
            and dont get me started on biofuels.

The great green idea of cutting carbon(whatever that means) by turning food into petrol.
            I predicted years ago on here that when it all went pear-shaped , finding a greenie who ever supported it would be like trying to find a nazi in Germany in 1946

They will deny ,deny deny. just like DDT and golden rice

eco-loonies
            crooks , liars and charlatans. one and all
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Whatever Gore said or didn't say it is a fact that between 1979 and 2012, September average Arctic sea ice volume declined from 16.9 thousand to 3.4 thousand km3 — a decrease of 80%. Apparently such a rapid and pronounced change to our planet is absolutely fine ....

What happened 10,000 years ago?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                What happened 10,000 years ago?
                The last surviving Nenderthals evolved into recruitment agents.

Comment

biofuels cost the EU £6 billion a year
                  If we continue with them till 2100, it will put off warming by 2 days

and that is according to the eejits who believe all that guff

thieves , liars, crooks , charlatans and eejits. one and all
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    biofuels cost the EU £6 billion a year
                    If we continue with them till 2100, it will put off warming by 2 days
                    It's this aspect that annoys me: I think I read that if the UK meets its carbon reduction targets it will have cost us billions and will retard warming by just a few minutes.

I'd quite like to find that link again.... anyone remember it?

Comment

Doggerel? The irony.

This picture was taken at the north pole in March 1959 (it is of USS Skate). Not much ice at all. Which sort of knocks your argument into a c0cked hat.

Comment

Working...
                      X