• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

USA’s top Climate Change Expert Lied

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    I see Anthony Watts thinks that global warming is caused by municipal steam heating pipes in Siberia. Presumably these were all switched on at once in 1988
    Well something happened in 1988. I doubt it was a sudden effect of co2.

maybe there are some Rusians on this board wh can enlighten us.

what happened in Russ in 88. particularly siberia.

and how accurate would they rate temp records under the soviets ? would things have changed in 88 with glasnost and the closing down of the military bases which housed the weather stations ?

I dont know. but I am curious
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Well something happened in 1988. I doubt it was a sudden effect of co2.

maybe there are some Rusians on this board wh can enlighten us.

what happened in Russ in 88. particularly siberia.

and how accurate would they rate temp records under the soviets ? would things have changed in 88 with glasnost and the closing down of the military bases which housed the weather stations ?

I dont know. but I am curious
      Glasnost was a cover story for the Illuminati coup that distributed state assets into the oligarchs. It is no coincidence that this is the year Hansen gave his testimony using Farenheit to terrify the populace. We can guess what happened to the Siberian weather stations.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Glasnost was a cover story for the Illuminati coup that distributed state assets into the oligarchs. It is no coincidence that this is the year Hansen gave his testimony using Farenheit to terrify the populace. We can guess what happened to the Siberian weather stations.
        Are you suggesting that the soviet soldiers looked out the window and said 'fck thatski. I aint going out there. How cold do you reckon it is Ivan ?'
        'Well comrade, dont forget the cold weather allowance, the vodka allowance and the extra oil if it goes below -40'
        'It's -41 I reckon'

how very dare you, old greg
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X