• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Millionaire Women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD
    Clogs! All males need to band together. I know a friend of mine who got married to this wierdo bint, and as is with British reserve, we all sang praises to her in front of him publicly, while behind his back we slagged the troglodyte off to kingdom come.

Needless to say, they divorced after she shagged some Bangalore monkey and the poor guy was left with nothing, as the UK law says that, despite adultery, she gets half, in spite of contributing nothing over those years.

The laws have gone to far in extremis, to the point where men cannot divorce their wives for fear of losing their only "perceived" form of wealth. Whereas I commend the vultures for progressing the marriage laws from the male Victorian bias, I fear the liberals have taken it an abridge too far.
    Aye HyperD

Ive been thinking long and hard about this and thank goodness Ive never been hitched,the thought of some bint getting her grubby spade into my estate after making off with some cad from Helsinki is frankly too much too contemplate.

Ive read too many disaster stories with men being taken to the cleaners, even my little sister warned me the other day of watch out for scheming gold diggers who might have Pruffocks Hamilton Mansions in their schemes.

So what is called for ?

Pills ?
    The Whip?
    Castration ?
    Outsourcing of ones Love Life ?
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 14 August 2006, 12:59.

Comment

A solution would be to make both parties that already give oath to live together in bad times and good times, to take poison anti-dote from which is made of their one respective genetical material. This would ensure that marriages are cemented forever.

Another practical solution from ATW.

Comment

Have just PM'd you, Alf...

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          A solution would be to make both parties that already give oath to live together in bad times and good times, to take poison anti-dote from which is made of their one respective genetical material. This would ensure that marriages are cemented forever.

Another practical solution from ATW.
          Oh, you Shakespearean Bard-esque, Romeo y Julieta-like cuddely commie you!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Maybe Chico's Church was right when it banned divorces...

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
              Have just PM'd you, Alf...

Excellent Fleet.

The geese fly on Thursday evening.

The Chinese Watch.

Mother.

Comment

Working...
              X