• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin - perma ban me please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how you get through life being this socially inept Suity, it must be a defence mechanism to protect you from the obvious dislike shown to you by others.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I don't know how you get through life being this socially inept Suity, it must be a defence mechanism to protect you from the obvious dislike shown to you by others.
      **** knows. Really ****ed it up this time.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        **** knows. Really ****ed it up this time.
        If Rule 3 is 'Never apologise', Rule 4 is 'Never explain yourself'. You did a great thing, suity. Hold your head up high.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          If Rule 3 is 'Never apologise', Rule 4 is 'Never explain yourself'. You did a great thing, suity. Hold your head up high.
          And never forget Space Corps directive 34124

The problem is AtW, I just don't know.
          Ok. Nice, very nice.

Just how the **** I am the problem now? Stop blaming others! Or use proper punctuation.

Comment

He's trying to flounce. Show some respect.
            Trying being the operative word.

Comment

Slow down there MS. Sure I enough I did something wrong, but I apologised for it. Not that that makes it ok. But it is done. I still regret it.

I did not however start a thread reposting the comment that was removed by the mods to reignite something that was dying down.
              You apologised, then took every opportunity to have a dig at CBD on the back of others. When will you see that posters like OG and Sas (who have both gone down in my opinion today) are baiting you? You're a decent bloke, Suity - don't try to be someone you're not just to fit in with the cool kids. Integrity maketh man.
              Last edited by mudskipper; 6 December 2013, 21:44.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                You apologised, then took every opportunity to have a dig at CBD on the back of others. When will you see that posters like OG and Sas (who have both gone down in my opinion today) are baiting you? You're a decent bloke, Suity - don't try to be someone you're not just to fit in with the cool kids. Integrity maketh man.
                Signing off now. Beers in play, not going to post.

Try and put this behind us please.

Thanks.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Signing off now. Beers in play, not going to post.

Try and put this behind us please.

Thanks.
                  You nasty bastard.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    What have I done now?

Comment

What have I done now?
                      You nasty bastard.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X