• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone flying back from cloggers or NW Europe tomorrow/Friday?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Shirley just means the plane will get there quicker? ...
    Getting there, maybe. But for the return leg it sounds like the passengers will have to stand on the wings and flap their arms!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Extreme weather warning for Hurricane Xaver. Expect to be sat on your arse at the airport for most of the day.
      Does Jersey count? I should be in the air in some sort of timber framed propellor plane at around 18:00 on Friday.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Shutting down some of the Christmas market here in Münster tomorrow due to the prophesied weather and we're meant to be having a Christmas piss-up then as well
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Looks all Dutch to me.
          Obviously never heard of google translate darling?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Does Jersey count? I should be in the air in some sort of timber framed propellor plane at around 18:00 on Friday.

I flew from City Airport to Jersey last year and there was a definite WTF moment when I saw the plane.

Comment

Living on the coast of SW Sweden it's heading right for us. It should get a bit windy after lunch and be a full strength around midnight, damn I was planning on going for a beer this evening with some friends.
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Latest from south east Cloggers; cold and damp, not very windy yet.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Really rather pleasant, albeit with a slight nip in the air, here at the moment although there was a slight scattering of snow on the pavement this morning (I think it was snow but then again, I've got a bit of a hangover)
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

We are due to have -7 here on Friday.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I flew from City Airport to Jersey last year and there was a definite WTF moment when I saw the plane.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X