• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little known film fact

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When John Marley (Jack Wolz) screams in horror when he finds the horses head in his bed in “The Godfather”, he isn’isn't acting – he is really screaming – no-one had told him it was going to be a real horses head (they got it from a dog food factory apparently)
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Star Wars: Episode 4:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        I was in Highlander
        I was born in Glen Coe in the 1600s
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Smells about right
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Do you mean you were born at 4pm yesterday?

Comment

The best way to move a corpse, is to cut it into six pieces and pile them together.....
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                The best way to move a corpse, is to cut it into six pieces and pile them together.....

What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I trained several fighters from the film Gladiator. One of them also appeared in Eyes Wide Shut and several Harry Potter fims
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    Hey TM where ya been?
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

In Terminator 2, when you see Sarah Connor removing the chip from inside the Terminator's head, the reflection you see from the mirror they're sitting in front of isn't a reflection at all. It's actually clear glass, with the real Arnie sitting with Linda Hamilton's identical twin sister on the other side.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X