• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fresh meat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by colonelyeehaw View Post
    Lurking...but with intent.
    Pondlife has a good point, will have to review posts around the time suity and I worked together...i'm sure it'll all be positive...damn it, there goes that permie positive attitude.
    Got lots of questions but will try and integrate in a bit first, get the abuse bukkake out of the way.
    Whitespace. HTH BISDI.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

will have to review posts around the time suity and I worked together...
      Roughly when was it? We may be able to provide some useful pointers.

Comment

Originally posted by MadDawg View Post
        Roughly when was it? We may be able to provide some useful pointers.

I'm sure I have nothing to hide

May 8th 2012 - 30/1/2013

HTH
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Suity: what's all this about? - Whitespace. HTH BISDI? Am I going to have to learn another language? Already get lost with your habbit of speaking in german.

Comment

Lurking...but with intent.
            Pondlife has a good point, will have to review posts around the time suity and I worked together...i'm sure it'll all be positive...damn it, there goes that permie positive attitude.
            Got lots of questions but will try and integrate in a bit first, get the abuse bukkake out of the way.
            Maybe a good point.

Are you the guy who couldn't let his house out and Suity came to the rescue?

Or the closet case who can't cycle?

How about the PM who obviously fancied Suity but didn't want to come out to his wife?

Hopefully you're not one of the fathers of one of his kids?

Might be worth checking his posts out.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Step 2 : Go and buy a 2nd hand Jaguar, you're on decent money now.
              Or get these guys to modernise an old one;

The Jaguar reborn: modernised versions of XJ6/12 Series 3 and Jaguar XJS
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
              X