• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England v Germany (1-5)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Poor curtains.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

England had more corners than a squash court this evening

yet they din't manage to put one in the net, what gives?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Poor curtains.
        Poor Mrs, she's in the shower now.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

For an experimental team I thought England played quite well, certainly some of the younger and reasonably unknown players (Townsend in particular) will be giving the old guard some cause for concern (Baines for Cole?) I also though Hart was actually pretty good for a change, no big game ****ups, 3 very decent saves. However, Germany did basically put out nearly a B team so imagine what would have happened if they had brought their big guns on?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            England had more corners than a squash court this evening
            5? 9? Wotchu talking about Lewis?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              For an experimental team I thought England played quite well, certainly some of the younger and reasonably unknown players (Townsend in particular) will be giving the old guard some cause for concern (Baines for Cole?) I also though Hart was actually pretty good for a change, no big game ****ups, 3 very decent saves. However, Germany did basically put out nearly a B team so imagine what would have happened if they had brought their big guns on?
              Whs apart from the England played quite well bit.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

As I thought the Germans aren't tulip hot as people imagine.
                Under Low they seem to lack the killer instinct, they haven't won a single tournament under him, although they play more fluent footy.
                In the old Kaiser days, they played crap but managed to win, they had will.
                Mediocre performance from both teams - scoreline flatters the Germans.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  As I thought the Germans aren't tulip hot as people imagine.
                  Perhaps because six of their top players were not even there yesterday evening. As it turns out half the German team from last-night only played because they got time off from their day job at BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Perhaps because six of their top players were not even there yesterday evening.
                    Which part of "...under Low they haven't won a single tournament ..." did you not get? Basically Germany lacks the killer instinct it once had, even though the football is prettier.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I agree with this guy:

Why doesn’t Germany win soccer tournaments anymore? | Power Line
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X