• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New BA started and he's hopelessly out of his depth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Or I might be like Ricky Lambert.
    A cheap, useless impersonator of Rickie Lambert?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I was feeling a bit bad for suity, but now I'm rather looking forward to Monday. It's like your local non-league team making it to the 3rd round of the FA cup and bagging a fixture away to one of the top flight clubs. You may not support the team particularly or even much care for football, but by God it's going to be a great day out.

GO, SUITY!!!
      What's the record for fastest substitution ever made in a football match?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        One minute for a tactical substitution (Bryne v Tromsdalen, 2006). Almost certainly sooner than that for injuries.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Or I might be like Ricky Lambert.
          Exactly! That's the romance of the FA cup. The small guy is suddenly on the big stage. All eyes are on him, and we hope against hope that he doesn't fail publicly and miserably. Yes, defeat is a near certainty, but maybe he can put up a decent show for 45 minutes.

GO, SUITY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
            One minute for a tactical substitution (Bryne v Tromsdalen, 2006). Almost certainly sooner than that for injuries.
            And for enuresis?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I think we'll have to wait at least a week or two before it all kicks off.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X