• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Message For MTT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    OK

Ah ok. I see. So it's a penchant of the chattering classes is it?
    At my old PermieCo, I replaced a retiring development manager who had bought himself an expensive jag for his retirement. I went for a beer with him and asked him why he was spending so much money on it when there were a lot of cars that were so much better on paper, he explained that when he was growing up Jag's were the car that all teenagers aspired to own. I think it is more to do with age than anything else.

Comment

You have really upped your game today Mitch. Most unlike you. I may even consider considering you as a worthy oponent.
      What an ugly sentence.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        At my old PermieCo, I replaced a retiring development manager who had bought himself an expensive jag for his retirement. I went for a beer with him and asked him why he was spending so much money on it when there were a lot of cars that were so much better on paper, he explained that when he was growing up Jag's were the car that all teenagers aspired to own. I think it is more to do with age than anything else.
        So you're basically inferring that MTT is an old git?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If its a newer Jag (XF etc) they are a machine to behold, X/S-Type were tuplie
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            My reason is usually 'because I like it'. That's enough.
            Why do you like it?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              If its a newer Jag (XF etc) they are a machine to behold, X/S-Type were tuplie
              Really want to know what you typed for the profanity filter to spit that out
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Why do you like it?
                There's the stuff. Go Dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  You'll never be able to find out as you can't keep a contract or build a war chest.
                  ftfy

Comment

There's the stuff. Go Dodgy.
                    Suity, is this you trying to demonstrate dominance over MTT?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Suity, is this you trying to demonstrate dominance over MTT?
                      Heaven forfend. No, not at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X