• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cameron's vision for Britain ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    That is not what I said. If you had any emotional intelligence you will see that I am simply trying to clarify what people are saying.
    You weren't clarifying anything you were putting words in people's' mouths then insulting them for pointing out that it's not a black and white issue in every case.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      What do you think is my "worldview"?
      If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Comment

I could be wrong but I think doodab's politcal persuasions lean every so slightly to the left of centre

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          You weren't clarifying anything you were putting words in people's' mouths then insulting them for pointing out that it's not a black and white issue in every case.
          And avoiding any thought.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I could be wrong but I think doodab's politcal persuasions lean every so slightly to the left of centre

I'm more interested in getting away from idealogues of any persuasion and looking at evidence. If you bother to look you will see for example that I've highlighted a number of measures on which the NHS can objectively said to be failing, and I've also pointed out that there is no evidence whatsoever that the private sector would do better for the same price. That's only "left of centre" in the sense that it means I disagree (for evidential reasons) with the popular right wing mantra that the private sector is inherently superior at delivering services, and it doesn't mean I think the public sector is inherently superior either. In fact as I pointed out, it doesn't seem to matter particularly much, it's the amount spent and what it's spent on that matters.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
            X