• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA is a synonym for failure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The town centre branch on Eastover or the Bawdrip branch? I could do with a laugh.
    Out the back of KWIK SAVE by the skips. You choose the afternoon.

I'll dance round you like Cassius clay.
    Singing my theme tune:

"I romanced a ball-er-in-a, on the bonnet of me ford cor-ti-na"

Right up your street you. Council Greg, choking down pole for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      Do you want me to PM you my payslip so you can see what a proper contractor gets?

You're a middle class loafer wearing bore. Considering your claims about your background, you haven't achieved much have you. I've achieved absolutely and relatively , a lot more than you.

Silver spoon tosser. Owned.
      You're probably right. But I'd rather work from home for a 6-figure turnover, dealing only with senior execs who specify the deliverables I have to produce.
      You're just a time and materials monkey on an hourly/daily rate, so hacked off that you need to threaten violence to a colleague
      What a complete and utter loser.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Have you considered the awful possibility that he did work hard at school?
        Last I heard he was learning maths from some PhD.
        That didn't last long. The bloke probably realised what a bone-head he is and quit.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

All this idiot has to do is execute test cases I've given him (because ive worked out the requirements and done all the code while this **** held workshops).

Can't even do that. Comes to me one day before code cut off with a major issue.

The first day I met this **** he was giving it "yeah Im front office, run big projects here". Making out hes billy big potatoes. The **** can barely count.

Every time he comes to my desk he does a walk of shame back to his desk.

He's a hard looking Russian. Theres a good chance this **** is gonna get his head kicked in. Fcking parasite.
          I don't understand these types of reactions (and suitys thread). Who gives a crap, just do you job, invoice until your told to feck off. Let them feck it up (maybe offer opinion once in a calm manner), it's better for you. If you still don't realise this you shouldn't be a contractor.

What I love about being a contractor is you don't have to care or take the job home or care about politics, but you get paid equivalent of someone who has to devote his life to the company.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            I don't understand these types of reactions (and suitys thread). .
            Judging by the payslip comment he inadvertently let slip , he's not a contractor, just a permie or temp. That would account for the bitterness and angst. Imagine getting all that tulip for not very much.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Out the back of KWIK SAVE by the skips. You choose the afternoon.

I'll dance round you like Cassius clay.
              Singing my theme tune:

"I romanced a ball-er-in-a, on the bonnet of me ford cor-ti-na"

Right up your street you. Council Greg, choking down pole for a living.
              Offering to fight people you will never meet is unlikely to mean you are hard. It is more likely to be the sign of deeply rooted inadequacy.

And what is 'choking down pole'?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Judging by the payslip comment he inadvertently let slip , he's not a contractor, just a permie or temp. That would account for the bitterness and angst. Imagine getting all that tulip for not very much.

He pays tax. nuff said
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  I don't understand these types of reactions (and suitys thread). Who gives a crap, just do you job, invoice until your told to feck off. Let them feck it up (maybe offer opinion once in a calm manner), it's better for you. If you still don't realise this you shouldn't be a contractor.

What I love about being a contractor is you don't have to care or take the job home or care about politics, but you get paid equivalent of someone who has to devote his life to the company.
                  Indeed, but it can take time and a few mishaps to really learn this.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Offering to fight people you will never meet is unlikely to mean you are hard. It is more likely to be the sign of deeply rooted inadequacy.

And what is 'choking down pole'?
                    He said he's willing to pay you to deep throat his huuuuuuge erect phallus!

Sounds a little bit "gay" to me.

HAB! One for you!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Last I heard he was learning maths from some PhD.
                      That didn't last long. The bloke probably realised what a bone-head he is and quit.
                      I'm still doing it. Linear algebra. A beautiful subject. Truly the foundation of the language of mathematics.

Comment

Working...
                      X