• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Letter to the contractor employment "Industry"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Contractoid View Post
    If asking for even a basic level of courtesy is being sensitive then we may as well all take our gloves off and deal with each other with total contempt and rudeness. Really everyone looses with this current culture that has got increasingly worse over the past few years.
    I feel contemptuous to you right now.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I feel contemptuous to you right now.
      Before we get all sanctimonious about this the systems works. If it did not it would change.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Before we get all sanctimonious about this the systems works. If it did not it would change.
        I wasn't being sanctimonious DA. I was merely losing my rag with this poor spelling.

Comment

It works well enough overall. Of course it may not look like that from the perspective of some suppliers but they should move into another line of business or find a direct supply model. We exist to meet client needs but some folk seem to think it's the othe way round.

Comment

I wasn't being sanctimonious DA. I was merely losing my rag with this poor spelling.
            Sorry suity I was not making the comment to you. It was a general summary I was making
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Sorry suity I was not making the comment to you. It was a general summary I was making

Comment

I don't think we need to see this.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

<hitches gingam dress, and sashays off>

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    It won't stop you watching though will it?

Comment

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

<hitches gingam dress, and sashays off>

gingham
                      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
                      X