• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My extension will be spent on this
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Jaaaaaaag XF 3.0D S

That is all
      latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
        Man up! PUSSY!!!
        WHS. Never ask your wife's opinion on buying a car. Just go and buy what you want; she can get her own.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          WHS. Never ask your wife's opinion. Just go and buy what you want.
          FTFY
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            WHS. Never ask your wife's opinion on buying a car. Just go and buy what you want; she can get her own.
            Oh I don't know, I did (*) and she's more than happy although she did want to go back to Mercs as the star at the front helps her in parking and running over OAPs until I pointed out that they don't have them anymore. It does mean though that I have to buy her a car: Frog-eyed Sprite!

(*) the person I have to ask is my accountant...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
              Jaaaaaaag XF 3.0D S

That is all
              That's what I've been looking at for my next car. The estate version.

My wife seems to think that just because I bought my current car (A6 estate) a few months ago that I shouldn't be looking yet.

Is there a whiplash smiley?

Comment

Working...
              X