• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buggeridge On Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
    Hi DS

You're welcome in my backyard any time.

Meanwhile, I notice the storm hasn't even made landfall yet and already one of the spinning monsters is down:

Evidently it was the wrong kind of wind!

Speaking of which, did I ever mention my old pal Ted? Sadly departed a few years ago at a relatively early age. However, the wind generated from his magnificent back yard was well known around these parts (plus several other parts visited on cricket tours), and could have powered the national grid for a few hours longer than that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Name a better sockie then. I remember when CUK had decent sockies. Them was the days.
      Wilmslow.

Chico.

Comment

Working...
      X