• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Curious case of the Spiders From Mars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well

prefer Shook Me Cold, and Width of a Circle personally, and I liked Slaughter on 10th Avenue more than his work with Bowie.
    Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      prefer Shook Me Cold, and Width of a Circle personally, and I liked Slaughter on 10th Avenue more than his work with Bowie.
      In a corner in the morning of the past ...

Yep and Running Gun Blues wasnt bad either.

Come to think of it I never did get round to listening to Slaughter on 10th Avenue, Im sure Fleetys got a copy but he wont lower himself to meet me in Brussels, not that I blame him .

You cant be too careful these days ....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        I was thinking rusty sherrif's badge too but then I always do.
        aka tea towel holder !!

Comment

I do have a copy, AJP, an American import, in fact, and damn fine it is too.
          I will PM you for a meet this week or next, promise.

I've also got this one or a copy of it anyway, and it's very good.
          Friars Aylesbury, 25/9/71

We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
            aka tea towel holder !!
            excellent. aka chocolate starfish

Not bleached very well.

Comment

Working...
            X