• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor who special trailer after Strictly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    More BBC pish.

HTH
    WHS.

Some lefty kiddies TV programme for saddo semi-adults I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      WHS.

Some lefty kiddies TV programme for saddo semi-adults I believe.
      Men who don't like Doctor Who have smaller penises than average. Well known fact that.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Men who don't like Doctor Who have smaller penises than average. Well known fact that.
        But watched by men who aren't actually men yet:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Just won some tickets to take the family to the Excel arena on the 23rd November to a special Dr Who day an evening screening of Dr Who in 3D. I shall of course me ensuring my kids are dressed up. My son as Tom Baker and maybe my daughter as Leela. Not decided yet.
          Have you done the Dr Who experience in Cardiff Bay yet? Loads of fun.

<aside> When they were filming the big episode with Billy Piper and that ginger bird and Captain Jack et al the cast were hanging around in our street. Billy Piper sat on our window sill. <aside/>

<aside2>No, I didn't sniff it.<aside2/>

Comment

Just won some tickets to take the family to the Excel arena on the 23rd November to a special Dr Who day an evening screening of Dr Who in 3D. I shall of course me ensuring my kids are dressed up. My son as Tom Baker and maybe my daughter as Leela. Not decided yet.
            I can see you as the delegate Alpha Centauri.........
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
            X