• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish independence: 50 diplomats to SNP conference

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Erm ... no - worried that if the Scots realise the rest of the UK want them to leave they will refuse out of stubbornness.

Sorry if I was a bit cryptic last time.
    Still confused, what is the rest of the UK got to do with it? We've not been part of it for decades, that's why there's a vote.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Still confused, what is the rest of the UK got to do with it? We've not been part of it for decades, that's why there's a vote.
      May I suggest you simply get on f**k off and stop posting threads on here about Scottish Independence - we are just not interested.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        we are just not interested.
        Of course you're not. The class system is falling apart around you and you're ruled by a fleet of ar@£$£les, I'd be angry too.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Of course you're not. The class system is falling apart around you and you're ruled by a fleet of ar@£$£les, I'd be angry too.
          Isn't that a fleet of Scottish areseholes? Without the Scottish voters we wouldn't have endured New Liebour.

If Scotland does get independence I do hope they pay reparations in proportion to the damage caused by their politicians to the UK.

Comment

Fortunately we will be rid of most of them when they are no longer eligible for Parliament
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

we are just not interested.
              I'm very interested. Whether Scotland will leave the UK and whether England will leave Europe, and whether Scotland will then join the EU, is of great interest and importance to the country.

Interesting times ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                Isn't that a fleet of Scottish areseholes? Without the Scottish voters we wouldn't have endured New Liebour.

If Scotland does get independence I do hope they pay reparations in proportion to the damage caused by their politicians to the UK.
                Absolutely. We pay in Scottish grunts. England soon to become the biggest bond holder of the Scottish grunt.

Comment

Fortunately we will be rid of most of them when they are no longer eligible for Parliament
                  I don't understand how a minority find themselves subject of such wrath considering majority hale from the population centres.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    I'm very interested. Whether Scotland will leave the UK and whether England will leave Europe, and whether Scotland will then join the EU, is of great interest and importance to the country.

Interesting times ahead.
                    More interesting than your playstation?

Comment

More interesting than your playstation?
                      My playstation isn't very interesting, as it's not like your "play" station, pictured here:

Comment

Working...
                      X