• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something I don't get with the US shutting down n all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    But I'm pretty sure that setting out deliberately to create an underclass and grind it ever deeper into poverty, while garnering support for such actions by promoting hatred of the weak and disadvantaged, for the long-term benefit of already-wealthy institutions and individuals, is not the way to create a land of opportunity.
    That is such a ludicrous statement on so many levels.
    So you reckon the Tories are responsible for the underclass?
    There wasn't one before they came in and it's not much larger factors at work causing the existence of one?
    Why would the Tories deliberately create a class that would not vote for them?
    The 3 consecutive Tory victories of the 80s were a result of doing the opposite, unless you're also claiming the British working class is so stupid as to vote against its interests?

One thing I've noticed on this site is how so many people's logical thinking stops at the coding level.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
    X