• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foriegn Nationals, Ltd Companies and IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just had a look at the board.

Looks like the UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa is being heavily worked by the bobs. Key to this seems to be 50k, a business plan and other related documents.

"Thanks everyone. wish everyone good luck with their applications.
    I applied via PSW route with 50k funds.
    Business nature is IT services and products."

"Passport and Tier 1 PSW BRP
    Current Appointment Report (printed off the internet)
    Certificate Of Incorporation
    Filed copy of MOA, AOA, etc
    For 50k- Bank letter & statement
    Company business account statement
    Advertisment material
    -Ad in metro, Gumtree, Yell, consultancyregister.com, Linked in, Facebook, Twitter, etc
    Business plan
    Market research
    2 client contracts
    4-5 client invoices highlighted in business account statement.
    For maintenance funds - personal bank statement
    For english - UK MSc degree certificate
    "

"I have an inquiry and will be highly thankful if you can advise me on it. I have taken money from my family back in home country. We had some known out here in UK, so they took that money in Indian Rupees and deposited cash into my UK account in installments e.g sometimes they deposited 5k, sometimes 7k, sometimes 2k etc.
    Now, I have complete 50k in my account."

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
      Many being the key word here. I don't think someone in a highly skilled profession could be satisfied living on benefits! Especially after they worked at least 5 years (not counting the years worked abroad prior to the 5 years spent in the UK) in that profession before they got the ILR.

among these, the ICT/Tier 2 folks are no longer eligible for an ILR as far as I know and Tier 1's are a few thousand at most... None of the genuine ones in this category would need to be on benefits. If some in these categories aren't genuine, then it's really a problem with the administration and enforcement rather than a general problem with all immigrants!

Legal low skilled immigration is anyway now closed for those from outside the EU.
      Hence we see on this immigration board 'Entrepreneurs' using the 50k to set up businesses repairing mobile phones or starting care homes in five bed houses.

Face it!

And the standard of English on the Student Visa sub forum - Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
        I've just had a look at the board.

Looks like the UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa is being heavily worked by the bobs. Key to this seems to be 50k, a business plan and other related documents.

"Thanks everyone. wish everyone good luck with their applications.
        I applied via PSW route with 50k funds.
        Business nature is IT services and products."

"Passport and Tier 1 PSW BRP
        Current Appointment Report (printed off the internet)
        Certificate Of Incorporation
        Filed copy of MOA, AOA, etc
        For 50k- Bank letter & statement
        Company business account statement
        Advertisment material
        -Ad in metro, Gumtree, Yell, consultancyregister.com, Linked in, Facebook, Twitter, etc
        Business plan
        Market research
        2 client contracts
        4-5 client invoices highlighted in business account statement.
        For maintenance funds - personal bank statement
        For english - UK MSc degree certificate
        "

"I have an inquiry and will be highly thankful if you can advise me on it. I have taken money from my family back in home country. We had some known out here in UK, so they took that money in Indian Rupees and deposited cash into my UK account in installments e.g sometimes they deposited 5k, sometimes 7k, sometimes 2k etc.
        Now, I have complete 50k in my account."
        This simple answer here is rather than UKBA spending shedloads investigating provenance etc, just make the visa cost £10k like they did the previous Bob abused Elderly Dependant Visa (i.e. visa for rest of family) - UKBA wised up and made it cost nearly £2k and have only approved one in the last year...

Comment

Working...
        X