• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So you are anti-semitic....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW
    Existance of Da Vinchi can be proven easily, yet the existance of Christ can't. So who do you believe - imaginary figure that allegedly possessed super-human qualities that can't be reproduced and physically impossible (at the current level of tech that is, certainly at the tech of 2000 years ago) or Da Vinchi whose IQ greatly exceeds that's of Chico?
    Hahaaa .... hahhahaaa
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Face it Chico - your religion has got extremely big chances of having chosen the wrong God: at the very least you will go to some other Hell, but most likely there is no God (as suggested by major religions) at all.

Now lets go back to my question: how does other sentinent being in the Universe correspond with theory about your God. If the mighty one created other habitable places, why did not he tell you about that in the bible?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Existance of Da Vinchi can be proven easily, yet the existance of Christ can't. So who do you believe - imaginary figure that allegedly possessed super-human qualities that can't be reproduced and physically impossible (at the current level of tech that is, certainly at the tech of 2000 years ago) or Da Vinchi whose IQ greatly exceeds that's of Chico?
        Believe only in the True Holy Profit Alf and the Kingdom of the Fivers shall be granted to you ... reject the honey words of the apostate messiah Dim Prawn,for his followers will face a barren bank account and a poor credit report

Comment

I'm telling you, the Flying Spagehtti Monster is the one true God.
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Now lets go back to my question: how does other sentinent being in the Universe correspond with theory about your God. If the mighty one created other habitable places, why did not he tell you about that in the bible?

I think there is a passage from John which includes the quote from Jesus In my Fathers House there are many mansions

I have interpreted this as meaning in the Universe there are many modes of existence.

And remember I am the Holy Profit Alf so I am infallable, err I mean Im write.

Right I mean.

You Bloody well Right Guv !
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 31 July 2006, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
              I'm telling you, the Flying Spagehtti Monster is the one true God.
              I'll have to agreet to that!!!

Especially with a decent grating of parmasan!
              http://nickmueller.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Face it Chico - your religion has got extremely big chances of having chosen the wrong God: at the very least you will go to some other Hell, but most likely there is no God (as suggested by major religions) at all.

Atw I doubt you want a serious theological debate. If that is what you want I can give it to you if not go bother some atheists with time on their hands.
                Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  Atw I doubt you want a serious theological debate. If that is what you want I can give it to you if not go bother some atheists with time on their hands.

Chicos right there Atw and since I have already answered your question I can claim to the be the theological centre of excellence of this board.

I do have the ITIL Certificate in Prophesy too and currently available for Prophecy consultatations at a fiver a go.

Now thats value for money.

Comment

The Palestinians and Lebanese are also Semitic races, so if you are pro what Israel is doing now, then you could equally be labelled as an anti-Semite.
                    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

I think Alf's point Chico, is that you're a waffling tosser.

Offence intended.

Comment

Working...
                      X