• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noisy Americans. An Open Letter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Made you feel the big man did it?
    Oh that's amazing! I can see what you have done there. You have made a little witty one liner put down and another person liked it! That's so clever of you! Made you feel like a big man too did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Contractoid View Post
      Oh that's amazing! I can see what you have done there. You have made a little witty one liner put down and another person liked it! That's so clever of you! Made you feel like a big man too did it?
      Oh that's amazing! I can see what you have done there. You have made a comment on a little witty one liner put down where another person liked it! That's so clever of you! Made you feel like a big man too did it?

Who is next?

BTW I always thought the Americans hated the British (casting them as baddies in films etc) as they mistruste intelligence. So MF should fit right in.....

Comment

Now sitting in the Rose & Crown in Palo Alto drinking weak American lager and reading the 'Union Jack' ex-pat free newspaper.

There is no whooping a going on yet or any annoying Yanks in the bar just yet.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Now sitting in the Rose & Crown in Palo Alto drinking weak American lager and reading the 'Union Jack' ex-pat free newspaper.

There is no whooping a going on yet or any annoying Yanks in the bar just yet.
          I bet it was full when you arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

BTW I always thought the Americans hated the British (casting them as baddies in films etc) as they mistruste intelligence. So MF should fit right in.....
            They fooking love me over here. I'm like Simon Cowell, James Bond and Piers Morgan rolled into one.

Comment

They fooking love me over here. I'm like Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan rolled into one.
              So are you are combination of two of the most offensive people on the planet?

Comment

They fooking love me over here. I'm like Simon Cowell, James Bond and Piers Morgan rolled into one.
                literally.

Although over there you're probably the skinny guy.

Comment

So are you are combination of two of the most offensive people on the planet?
                  What? You and Spod? Nah. I'd never get out alive.

Comment

What? You and Spod? Nah. I'd never get out alive.
                    After all the burgers you eat I am surprised you are still alive. Even more surprised you have not been arrested for indecent exposure.

Comment

After all the burgers you eat I am surprised you are still alive. Even more surprised you have not been arrested for indecent exposure.
                      Which reminds me. Build a burger is across the road it's time for MF versus Food.

Comment

Working...
                      X