• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children. Best thing in life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Kids are your most important and greatest achievement ever."

This was my point. Monkey you are obviously a low achiever.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My son is a year and a half, he's great, he plays happily, he's cute and attracts the opposite sex in huge numbers, bonus, he's also very cheeky, giving and a generally a pleasure to be around. I think personally if you fulfill your child you get it back. If your a complete tosser to it, you get it back double hence why some find it so hard !

Comment

MF, I know where you are coming from, hang in there. They are no fun at all for the first year, constant nursing job is all. I suggest you get used to the situation, squeeze some time for yourself when things settle down (why do you think so many blokes play golf !). They get a lot more fun but it takes a while and you can be certain you are second on the list always from this point on.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          "Kids are your most important and greatest achievement ever."

This was my point. Monkey you are obviously a low achiever.
          If you think you shirk your responsibility the moment they pop then you're wrong. It's a life-long thing. To put it in your meagre "aquisition" based thought processes - think of them as a 50+ year contract...

So many fecking selfish ar5eholes on here!
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Children are like farts, you relish your own, but can't stand other peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              . . . and the posting of the jam sarnie in the video...
              Video? What is "video"???

Comment

My DVD player can play DVD's with a few very small scratches, as long as you don't mind spending 7 hours watching a 90 minute film.

Comment

Another thought, if jam sarnies get posted into the dvd player, surely it won't make any differences. We all hear the one about spreading jam onto a CD\DVD & it still works fine.

Anyone ever tried it?

Comment

Still relevant to the thread. My nephew stuck a frozen pizza in a tray loader and it never worked again!
                    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

"Children are like farts, you relish your own, but can't stand other peoples."

I used this quote a few weeks back at an NCT class. You could have cut the atmosphere (the blokes laughed though)
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X