• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 1980's...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoco View Post
    Is that white denim? There used to be this geezer at one of our local nightclubs (well, our only one actually - Oscar's at Longleat - long since closed) and he would hit the dance floor on his own before anyone else was pissed enough to get up and dance. He wore white denim trousers, white denim jacket and white gloves. He also had a hairstyle which I think was called a backperm - a bit like a mullet - really short on top and Kevin Keegan at the back. He would get up there and do this style of dancing which I seem to recall was called bodypopping. And while he was doing it he had a facial expression that made it look like he was having every sexual climax he'd ever experienced rolled into one. How the feck did he get away with that?
    It was denim with white patches.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      It was denim with white patches.

I still wear them

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
        I still wear them
        I hope you knot your t-shirt too.

Comment

Working...
        X