• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inflation ?: British Gas raises energy prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont buy British Gas anymore ! vote with your feet and move to another supplier.

Comment

Isn't British Gas getting some gas from the North Sea? Funny how they claim the price is increased, surely the price of getting it out of the ground is the same as it was 6 months ago? The bastards just ride the gravy train.

Comment

Didnt Brit Gas promise no more price increases if you joined them by a certain time? But the real kicker was that the price guarantee didnt come in to force until AFTER they raised their prices like a million % a few months ago

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          I am talking about Brown - it is him not Blair who gets this country into debt. IMO Blair is (or was more like it) much more PM material than Brown, but Brown just wants it real bad - it must have been some kind of dream for a long time.
          Sorry Alex - totally misread your post - I apologise.

Agree with what you said about brown and what you said about bliar.

I think brown has no chance of being PM or if he does, it won't be for long. So we'll have the most hated prime minister in UK history followed by the shortest served term by a prime minister in standing.

What a lovely legacy...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            Dont buy British Gas anymore ! vote with your feet and move to another supplier.
            http://www.uswitch.com/

Give it a go - you'll save a few pounds.

Also, with grants, solar panelling is looking a little more attractive now.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

IMO Brown was careful to avoid pitfalls like shagging his secretary, very determined person but once he becomes PM a lot more non-stealthy public decisions will have to be made and he will start getting some serious flak, IMO Blair is like a duck from which all water goes does nicely, but Brown might get wet.

I like IR people - they seem friendly and helpful, but I really don't like Brown who puts his personal ambitions before the country - the debt game he is playing will cost a lot to this country, I hope he will gain recognition as the person responsible for it.

Comment

Working...
              X