• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Test Please Delete

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XLMonkey
    "The common chimpanzee, or Pan troglodytes, has the third largest penis size among the great apes: in comparison, the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee, both proportional to body size and in absolute terms. "
    Originally posted by MrsChimpanzee
    Size isn't everything dear

Comment

mine is getting so much use it doesn't know if its cuming or going...or cuming back again!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        mine is getting so much use it doesn't know if its cuming or going...or cuming back again!
        Ahh! The old Inverted Penis problem?

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          with so much overuse
          be careful it may disappear one day

Comment

"man who go through turnstile sideways is going to bangkok"

Oh and as most of you think with what's in your trousers, that definitely goes to prove that size is not everything. The bigger the c*ck, the um, bigger the c*ck, funny that. Unless you're a body builder on steriods in which case you're still a big c*ck but just have a tiny wee one. Oh the irony.

Comment

If you were a LadyMuck you wouldn't speak with your mouth full.

Comment

"the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee"

Do you mean bigger than a chimpanzee or a chimpanzee’s willie?
                HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Clog II The Avenger
                  "the human penis is larger than that of the common chimpanzee"

Do you mean bigger than a chimpanzee or a chimpanzee’s willie?
                  He wrote "than that of the" rather than "than the" hence it is clear that he means that "the human penis is larger than a common Chimpanzee's penis".

In French it would be "le penis d'un etre human est plus grand que celui d'un chimpanze" which is equally clear. Just thought I'd throw that in to prove that I can show off as much as the other lardy dar hoity toity Frog speaking CUK members. Ah, we've come full circle. So to speak.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                  X