• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let the peacekeepers fight back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday's conference in Rome ended in disagreement with demands from 11 countries and the United Nations for an immediate ceasefire, resisted by the US and British governments.
    Words fail me...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I see not all is as it seems with the UN post. The Canadian that was killed had sent his commander a note saying the outpost was crawling with terrorists!

So Coffee Anan, is that another mocha you want with your food for oil involvement?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        I see not all is as it seems with the UN post. The Canadian that was killed had sent his commander a note saying the outpost was crawling with terrorists!

So Coffee Anan, is that another mocha you want with your food for oil involvement?

Mailman
        Do you have a link to confirm this or are you talking tulipe, as is usually the case?

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman

Mailman
          Sure.

And of course we all know that the UN is a terror organisation right ....thats why Isreal had to take them out.

Thats right.

Only problem is , the rest of the World seems horrified.

But theyre all just tree huggers.

And thats why they ignore all the UN resolutions ...must be hard being a victim all the time I guess.

Thats right.

And now theyre bombing Northen Lebanon which is mainly Christians.

Christian Terrorists I guess.

Sure.

Burn their Childrens Laughter
          On to Hell
          Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 27 July 2006, 14:22.

Comment

UN Terrorists

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
            Sure and of course we all know that the UN is a terror organisation right ....thats whu Isreal had to take them out.

Thats right.

And thats why they ignore all the UN resolutions ...must be hard being a victim all the time I guess.

Thats right.

Sure.
            UN soldiers are indeed as bad as Israelis and maybe even your hezbollah friends

http://www.williambowles.info/haiti-...ws_071205.html
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
              UN soldiers are indeed as bad as Israelis and maybe even your hezbollah friends

http://www.williambowles.info/haiti-...ws_071205.html
              What on earth has Haiti got to do with this? Is there any act of aggression carried out by the Israelis you are willing to condemn? I bet you'd do a bit more condemning if it were your family sitting under the bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                What on earth has Haiti got to do with this? Is there any act of aggression carried out by the Israelis you are willing to condemn? I bet you'd do a bit more condemning if it were your family sitting under the bombs.
                So would you condemn the actions of the UN in raping and killing innocent people in the Congo and Haiti? How would you like it if your family were attacked by UN soldiers in this way. Why is it any different to the behaviour of the Israelis or Hezbollah for that matter?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Burn their Childrens Laughter
                  On to Hell
                  Stand and fight we do consider...

F in "Inner pact" mode
                  We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

The attack on the UN was correct and morally justified as an act of self defence.

Ditto with the UN embassy in Baghdad, no wait that was an evil act of terror.

Did I get it right ?

Comment

The attack on the UN was correct and morally justified as an act of self defence.

Ditto with the UN embassy in Baghdad, no wait that was an evil act of terror.

Did I get it right ?
                      An act of aggression or an act of terror is morally wrong whatever the reason and whoever is the perpetrator.
                      In my view the Haitian mafia are in cahoots with Mossad (it is no coincidence that the Haitian defence minister bumped into his Israeli counterpart whilst on a "wilderness holiday" in the Sinai desert last week) and that the attack on the UN outlook post was a revenge attack for the rape and murders in Haiti.
                      What is in it for the Israelis?
                      Well it gives their own indiscriminate bombing of Lebanon some justification. It is alleged that the outpost was positioned directly above the underground khazi of the head shake of Hizbollah. Rather than just take out the station and come up with the usual excuse of "they (the UN lot killed) were in the way of a legitimate terrorist target", they now have legitimacy on their side.

Comment

Working...
                      X