• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What really happened to the "Twin Towers"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main problem with the theory of the steel support shafts melting due to the heat of a fire is the speed the building came down. In under an hour a fire managed to melt a steel structure that ran from the top to the bottom of the twin towers despite the fact that there are pictures of people standing in the hole the plane made and the fact that NYFD got firefighters up to the 78th floor and they thought they could put the fire out.

Hardly an inferno and nowhere near enough time to heat up a steel structure the size of WTC1/2 enough to melt it....

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
      Odigo.
      Never had an office in the WTC complex to start with...but dont let that little fact get in the way of a good israeli hate'n

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
        Never had an office in the WTC complex to start with...but dont let that little fact get in the way of a good israeli hate'n

Mailman
        I was waiting for TheMonkey to confirm it and then come in with that line, but you've blown it now. Thanks.
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Yeah well if da monkey was a committed conspiracist he would still say Odigo had an office in the WTC complex!

And sorry, it was a bit like a red flag to a bull...I just couldnt help myself, honest!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
          X