• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone having trouble sleeping at night?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barn conversion. It's thermo-dynamically ace for this weather. But we've just sold it...

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
      I always try to sleep beneath an open French widow.
      Oh, was that you on the grass outside my house last night?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Open your loft hatch and let the upstairs hot air rise further, even better if you have a velux window up there.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          18,000 btu. You could freeze beef with that.
          That’s not a nice thing to call BGG

Mine's about 8,000 & I'm too mean to turn it on.
          Man up: you’re supposed to be a contractor.

Plus it leaks water all over the floor.
          Put the plug in?
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Of course if you are an Aussie the problem is worse. If you get up because you can't sleep and turn the telly on all you see is your country getting walloped at cricket
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X