• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF. C4 to broadcast daily Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan next month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
    That's rubbish. The number of Muslims has nearly doubled from 2001 to 2011, despite no such quotas for immigration being in place and despite overwhelming majority of the native British population being against it.

But, OK, you are ready for a nasty shock next year when UKIP wins the European elections because of issues like these.
    As if that'll make a difference; they've got some MEPs and they don't even turn up.

YOU will be in for a shock when Labour win the next UK election thanks to UKIP.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Since when Islam is a "race"?

Can Islam and its supporters be criticized? Is blasphemy a crime now?
      I know Islam is not a race you dumb a$$. I am saying that you are using it as a cover for your racist beliefs.

Comment

despite overwhelming majority of the native British population being against it.
        I suppose it is too much to hope that you have some figures to back up this puerile assertion?
        FWIW, just because the majority of your "special" EDL buddies think that way does not mean that you can transpose your bigotry across the populace at large.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

That's rubbish. The number of Muslims has nearly doubled from 2001 to 2011, despite no such quotas for immigration being in place and despite overwhelming majority of the native British population being against it.

But, OK, you are ready for a nasty shock next year when UKIP wins the European elections because of issues like these.
          The number of westerners in Dubai has Quadrupled in that same time.

Your forgetting that a lot of this is to do with money - look at Saudi/Qatar/Bahrain. All "allies" with the UK. who are you trying to kid.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            I suppose it is too much to hope that you have some figures to back up this puerile assertion?
            FWIW, just because the majority of your "special" EDL buddies think that way does not mean that you can transpose your bigotry across the populace at large.
            How on earth has Kaiser Wilhelm II transmogrified into a person who wishes to defend England?

Willy of Prussia hated the English for being a bunch of liberals with Jewish blood.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              The number of westerners in Dubai has Quadrupled in that same time.

Your forgetting that a lot of this is to do with money - look at Saudi/Qatar/Bahrain. All "allies" with the UK. who are you trying to kid.
              Yes but Dubai doesn't count in KW's world. Neither does Abu Dhabi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                How on earth has Kaiser Wilhelm II transmogrified into a person who wishes to defend England?
                It only takes the merest hint of transmogrification to end up at the top table of Englishness.
                Should have stuck with the Stewarts...............at least they were proper homegrown British rubbish!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yes but Dubai doesn't count in KW's world. Neither does Abu Dhabi.
                  What about Malaysia/Indonesia?

Or does that not count either because they do good holidays

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    It only takes the merest hint of transmogrification to end up at the top table of Englishness.
                    Should have stuck with the Stewarts...............at least they were proper homegrown British rubbish!!

Well it's all very confusing and this conversation is wasting a tiny chunk of my life. I'm off for a bike ride and a beer and I think I'll watch the tour de France highlights on Belgian TV, before those nasty bearded kebab shop owners from Swindon force me to watch ramadan on channel 4.

Comment

Willy of Prussia hated the English for being a bunch of liberals with Jewish blood.
                      I think he adopted a German name because he thinks its more Nazi-like, somehow.
                      Not the sharpest tool in the box - but what do you expect from someone who thinks people should be forced to sell him a kebab in Ramadan, if he's hungry.

You couldn't make it up.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X