• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Pencils

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand writing? How quaint!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Use a gel pen nearly all of the time. strong dark colour, pencil fades all to easily in time.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Hand writing? How quaint!
        In a few generations it'll be a lost art in the UK.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          No such need for using a rubber in me modelling, but then don't make many mistakes.
          The withdrawal technique can be risky
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            The withdrawal technique can be risky
            I prefer a neat line through any errors.

'I learnt so much from my mistakes I'm thinking of making a few more'

Comment

I use these so I can irritate other people in the office when I am bored by doing Cozy Powell impersonations:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                No such need for using a rubber in me modelling, but then don't make many mistakes.
                Not many mistakes to be made in simple Weibull modelling.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Only in CUK land will you find people arguing over which is the best pencil......

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Only in CUK land will you find people arguing over which is the best pencil......
                    This is not a argument, it's a contradiction.

Comment

I Pencil
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X